Enrollment is on a first come, first serve basis. A yearly non-refundable enrollment fee secures a spot for your child (ren), books and materials and insurance. This fee is per family. Payment is expected at time of enrollment. A child is not enrolled until all paperwork & fee are returned to the office. enrollment is offered first to families who have children enrolled in the school.
Enrollment fee-- Priority enrollment After thru April 30th May 1st All grades -- $250.00 $325.00
Tuition-- All grades--$6,600.00/year =$550.00/month We are a year-'round school. Our school year runs Sept-Aug. and includes a 5 week summer program.
1. Tuition Payment Plan--Tuition is based on a 12 month payment plan (this includes summer school) Tuition is considered late if paid after the 15th of the month; at which time, a $75.00 late fee will be accessed.
2. Tuition Discount- our goal is that money not stand in the way of your child attending CLCA. A limited amount of Tuition Discounts is available to students through an application process and is awarded based on financial need. Discounts are between 8-10%; these are discounts off tuitionnot full scholarships.
3.Family Discount- The following discount is offered to families with multiple children (same address) attending the Academy. For our records the request must be in writing. 1st child--full tuition 2nd child--10% discount
4. There is no reduction for holidays, vacations, illness, absences or emergency closures.
5. Early Withdrawal Penalty- It is assumed students will attend the full year. Budgets and expenses are based on that assumption. Student's who withdraw after attending at least one day, will be assessed the current month plus 35% of the total annual tuition if withdrawn during the first semester (January 31st). If withdrawn after the first semester, the penalty will be 25%, and will be reduced 2% each month thereafter. Tuition will continue to be withdrawn until the penalty amount is paid in full.
6. Families of students who do no return textbooks and/or materials by the end of the school year, or when a student withdrawals from CLCA, if sooner, will be assessed a penalty up to $100.00 per textbook.
7. Damage to furniture, desk dividers, books or equipment--Families will pay for replacement or repairs of anything damaged past normal wear & tear of furniture, desk dividers, books and/or equipment. 2/18