Can Learn Christian Academy is the only school of its kind in eastern Washington!
YOU KNOW YOUR CHILD CAN LEARN...SO DO WE!!!
At Can Learn Christian Academy we provide a rich academic experience and quality education for 'struggling' students who learn differently through holistic, drug-free, innovative, individualized and comprehensive brain-centered programs!
For over ten years, we've had the privilege of working with incredibly bright talented struggling/challenging students who may be:
Can Learn offers:
* K-12 day school,
* A nurturing emotionally safe environment,
* Academics at the child's functional level--we teach to their strengths while we fill in the gaps
* An environment where the child can explore his/her creativity, individuality and confidence--even in the most struggling child,
* Integrated classrooms/subjects so learning is natural and more meaningful to the child,
* Accelerated learning-- as one concept/subject is mastered the next level is introduced,
* Social Thinking/skills are taught and reinforced daily--and Positive Discipline utilized!
* Students participate daily in a neurodevelopment program,
* Participate daily in auditory & visual processing program,
* Small school and classes,
* Limited tuition discounts
* Note we are not trained to accept children with severe mental or emotional behaviors.
WE can't help if YOU don't call!
Can Learn is a WA state approved private school, non-profit organization & a IRS 501c3 exempt charity.
CAN LEARN Christian Academy admits students of any race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition discount programs, and other school-administered programs. Can Learn Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin in its hiring of paid and/or volunteers practices.